Saturday 5 June 2010

Overwhelmed!

Someone once told me "It gets worse before it gets better!"

I've no idea what they were refering too, but it might as well have been my house! I just don't know what to do next!

It seems no matter how much "stuff" I get rid of, find homes for or dump, it just multiplies over and over again. We're now getting to the point where WE are going to have to move out - there just isn't room for us amongst all the "Stuff"!

My biggest problem?
-Well other than the fact that 5 of us are now crammed into this little house that was so lovely as a "starter home"?, or mthe fact that all 5 of us collect things (I have Guiding parafanalia, school "stuff", the children have toys, books, favourite pictures, my husband.... well he's into trains, enough said really!) -

My biggest problem is ME!!!
I procrastinate.
BIG TIME!!!
I like "to organise" .... in other words, browse everybody else's Blogs and websites and find the "perfect" organising solution, then spend hours and ££££s sorting out lovely little boxes/labels/bags/timetables...... you get the idea!

And of course, in the process, NOTHING happens..... except the piles grow, topple, get moved and create whole independent life forms of their own!

Time to get back to simple I think! ..... Is anyone hosting an organising project?

AM

No comments: