Monday 3 August 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Oh I'm one for great plans I am..... but sadly I am greatly lacking in the motivation to follow up on them!

Why?

Perfectionism I suppose. Usually dressed up in "I can't do that, the girls never give me a moments peace!"

But I've been reading some wonderful blogs lately, many written by ladies who not only have more children than me (often younger than mine as well!), but who Home School at the same time! Eeekkk!

Whilst I'd love to do that (although I'd feel a little hypocritical seeing as I still work at one of our local schools) I'd never have any place for the children to write or draw or do crafts!

Definately time to "Catch up" with all my ideas and get them moving - I want a "Home Sanctuary" too! http://www.homesanctuary.com/

So, in the morning, after many lists on many scraps of paper, I'm off camping with the girls for a few days. DH is away - we both need a break from each other after the gripes of the last few months :-( , so we're taking the opportunity to get away too!

See you in a few for the "New Improved!" Riggers blog! :-)

No comments: